My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I'm a wonderful baker & a Mom. I'm a lil' obsession with chocolate, so I figured why not blog about it. I am the Owner of Jensina's Bakery at http://JensinasBakery.blogspot.com, it is my in-home cookies, cake & cake pops business. FYI: I am no longer selling cookies at the BattleGround Farmers Market, Jen's Sweets is closed. Jensina's Bakery is now OPEN.

3/16/12

My new best friend.

Move over ladies, I've got a new best friend. Candy Writers. Thank you Duff Goldman.
They are tubes of hard chocolate and come in many colors.

Its very easy. The directions are: Place tube in hot (not boiling) water to melt. Turn and knead while heating to assure total melting.  It took less then 10 minutes to activate the Candy Writers. I used metal tongs to grab the tube from the hot water and knead the chocolate. They are the coolest. I used them for the eyes on the chicks and I can't wait to experiment with more colors.