My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I'm a wonderful baker & a Mom. I'm a lil' obsession with chocolate, so I figured why not blog about it. I am the Owner of Jensina's Bakery at http://JensinasBakery.blogspot.com, it is my in-home cookies, cake & cake pops business. FYI: I am no longer selling cookies at the BattleGround Farmers Market, Jen's Sweets is closed. Jensina's Bakery is now OPEN.

3/16/12

Is it Easter yet?

It was so much fun making these lil' chicks. I wish Easter would hurry up.
Corbin thought the wings were the best part.
I ended up giving him a few to much on.
Here is what you'll need to decorate these: Yellow coating chocolate, yellow candy for the wings (cake pops decorating kit from Michael's), orange chocolate candy for the beak (rainbow candy coated chips from Michael's) and black candy writer (also from Michael's) for the eyes.