My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I'm a wonderful baker & a Mom. I'm a lil' obsession with chocolate, so I figured why not blog about it. I am the Owner of Jensina's Bakery at http://JensinasBakery.blogspot.com, it is my in-home cookies, cake & cake pops business. FYI: I am no longer selling cookies at the BattleGround Farmers Market, Jen's Sweets is closed. Jensina's Bakery is now OPEN.

3/1/12

Flower cutter for making Cupcake Pops

To make the cupcake cake pops you'll want to get a flower cutter.
The one I have is from the from the Wilton Mini Easter Metal Cookie Cutter Set.
This cutter is also in the Wilton Mini Romantic Metal Cookie Cutter Set. This cutter is 1.5".
You can buy this set at JoAnn Fabric off 4th Plain (in Vancouver, WA) or on Amazon.com.
It would be ideal to have a smaller cutter, to make smaller cupcake pops, that aren't as top heavy.
Williams-Sonoma also has a flower cutter. It is 1.25".
It is in their decorative cutters set, but I was unable to find that set on Amazon.com.