My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I'm a wonderful baker & a Mom. I'm a lil' obsession with chocolate, so I figured why not blog about it. I am the Owner of Jensina's Bakery at http://JensinasBakery.blogspot.com, it is my in-home cookies, cake & cake pops business. FYI: I am no longer selling cookies at the BattleGround Farmers Market, Jen's Sweets is closed. Jensina's Bakery is now OPEN.

2/6/12

Lets Get Dipped.


Go to the store and buy 1lb. of chocolate
& 1lb. of the most delicious strawberries they have.

Start by washing your strawberries and drying them on paper towels.

Temper 1lb. of chocolate.

Have 1/4lb. of white chocolate ready to be melted later.

Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and clear some space in your fridge.

letting any excess chocolate fall back into the bowl.

Holding the strawberry by the leaves, dip the fruit into the chocolate, lift and twist slightly,

Set strawberries on the parchment paper.

Repeat with the rest of the strawberries.
Melt 1/4 lb. of white chocolate using a double broiler (it doesn't need to tempered).

Dip a fork in the white chocolate and drizzle the white chocolate over the dipped strawberries.
Set the strawberries in the fridge until the chocolate sets, about 30 minutes.
Have a Mt. Dew & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?