My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I'm a wonderful baker & a Mom. I'm a lil' obsession with chocolate, so I figured why not blog about it. I am the Owner of Jensina's Bakery at http://JensinasBakery.blogspot.com, it is my in-home cookies, cake & cake pops business. FYI: I am no longer selling cookies at the BattleGround Farmers Market, Jen's Sweets is closed. Jensina's Bakery is now OPEN.

2/5/12

I HEART my Whitman's.

My favorite time of the year is Valentine's Day and favorite thing to do around Valentine's Day is is to eat Valentine's chocolates of course! My first box of the season is a MUST BUY every year. The Whitman's Sampler Box!

Can you tell which one's are my favorites?
Everytime I get a box, the first to go is the Carmel, Chocolate Truffle & Chocolate Whip. I save the Whitman Man until last (just like my Dad does, he get a box every year). Did you know that the Whitman's Sampler box has been around for 100 years? It was introduced in 1912, it is America's #1 selling chocolate box and 100% American made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?