My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I'm a wonderful baker & a Mom. I'm a lil' obsession with chocolate, so I figured why not blog about it. I am the Owner of Jensina's Bakery at http://JensinasBakery.blogspot.com, it is my in-home cookies, cake & cake pops business. FYI: I am no longer selling cookies at the BattleGround Farmers Market, Jen's Sweets is closed. Jensina's Bakery is now OPEN.

2/14/12

Will you be getting chocolates?

If you have a special someone go out, be romantic, have a nice diner and have an amazing time on Valentine’s day. Go all out, get dressed up, get flowers and chocolates, because its Valentine’s day only once a year!

For those who don’t have a special someone to celebrate Valentine’s day with, why not spend time with your friends. Don’t fret, there is always chocolate and chocolate ice cream. Remember, all Valentine's Day chocolate is half price on the 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?