My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I'm a wonderful baker & a Mom. I'm a lil' obsession with chocolate, so I figured why not blog about it. I am the Owner of Jensina's Bakery at http://JensinasBakery.blogspot.com, it is my in-home cookies, cake & cake pops business. FYI: I am no longer selling cookies at the BattleGround Farmers Market, Jen's Sweets is closed. Jensina's Bakery is now OPEN.

2/13/12

Happy Birthday Maddie!

I have ALOT of photos on my camera, these were taken on my laptop, IDK why they came out backwards LOL. This cake was made in one day, it took about 3 1/2 hours. It is for my friend Krystle's daughter Maddie's 5th birthday, she loved it.


I used colored stars to decorated Barbie's dress. I wrote Happy Birthday! with my new colored food safe edible markers.
I had so much fun making this make. It was very easy, I can't wait to do it again. The stars covered the fondant seams perfectly. The cake is chocolate and I used whipped white icing, I also put stars in the frosted layers. Yummy!

I also made funfetti cupcakes with whipped white icing and stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?