My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I'm a wonderful baker & a Mom. I'm a lil' obsession with chocolate, so I figured why not blog about it. I am the Owner of Jensina's Bakery at http://JensinasBakery.blogspot.com, it is my in-home cookies, cake & cake pops business. FYI: I am no longer selling cookies at the BattleGround Farmers Market, Jen's Sweets is closed. Jensina's Bakery is now OPEN.

2/19/12

Holla! It was my birthday!

It was my birthday. I had so much fun!
The party was last Saturday.
FYI: the last time I drank was 4 years ago.
I bought myself some cupcake flavored vodka.
Thanks to everyone who was a part of my birthday party!

Then I made the Barbie doll cake and celebrated Maddie's birthday on Sunday. 
And finished off my week by babysitting Phoenix & Maddie for 5 days straight. 
I made chocolate cake pops and I still have them sitting in my fridge... 
I really, really need to decorate those.  LOL!