My photo
Vancouver, WA, United States
I'm a wonderful baker & a Mom. I'm a lil' obsession with chocolate, so I figured why not blog about it. I am the Owner of Jensina's Bakery at http://JensinasBakery.blogspot.com, it is my in-home cookies, cake & cake pops business. FYI: I am no longer selling cookies at the BattleGround Farmers Market, Jen's Sweets is closed. Jensina's Bakery is now OPEN.

2/16/12

Lets go shoppin'

CLOSED! Uh! Not cool...
I was going to see what colors of chocolate coating they have, but I guess not.

And incase you've never been here... this is my new favorite place.
Its near my house and they have alot of the things I used to go to the Decorette Shop, JoAnn Fabrics or Michael's to buy. There selection is limited, but they are nicely priced. Cakes By Designs/Cake Supplies For You is located at 9014 NE St. Johns Rd, its off St. Johns Rd, on the left side, just after the light at 88th St. Please stop by and say 'Hi'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?